Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Cheer!!

I have so much to tell you and sorry I have been MIA!!!  What a great holiday weekend that I had, ---we took our munchkins to see Frozen (AWESOME!!) if there's singing involved I'm all in....The hubby and I were even able to sneak off for a date night filled with sushi, shopping and another movie "The Best Man Holiday" ---excellent movie but its a definite tear jerker. Thanksgiving dinner at The Dawson residence was amazing. My sister really knows how to put on a party!  So much food and so many laughs, we love hanging with our family. My mom came into town from Seattle (we haven't seen her in over 8 weeks and we were starting to have withdrawals) and we did a lot of shopping and she made her famous Gumbo. (RIDICULOUS I tell ya!!)
Besides working on our Christmas shopping (which I am no where near being done with), and decorating the house...... I ordered our Christmas cards through Shutterfly!! I got an amazing deal because of Black Friday and I cannot wait to send these out.  Also I built a really cool advent calendar for my munchkins, thanks to the girls at Shanty 2 Chic.  I absolutely love their stuff!!!

Here is the boys Advent Calendar--how cute are those mustache bags???
Along with searching for "Chokie" their Elf on a Shelf, they love opening up their presents every morning.....

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend and here's to a beautiful month of December. Is 2013 really coming to an end?!?!?



Loves......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...