Monday, March 7, 2011

Mommy Monday!

Since becoming a mommy of two,just three short weeks ago, I have realized quickly that it is ALL ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN!  Taking care of kids is a fulltime  job and I wouldn't have it any other way, but just last week I did not get out of my pajamas until 4 in the afternoon. Crazy or some moms would think normal, well I am determined to not only be an amazing mother of two little ones,but also take the much needed away time for myself.  And for once take a shower and get dressed before noon.

Therefore, I have declared my day to be titled, "Mommy Monday"where I will take the time out for myself whether it is for 15 minutes or an entire day.  On my day I want to discuss things that I have been obsessing about that has nothing to do with children. ;0)  So here I go:

For the past month I have been desperately needing to get to the mall to get myself some new eyeliner, well the thought of lugging two kids to the mall is definitely not happening, so internet shopping has become my best friend.  Now I have always been a black eyeliner type of gal, you can't go wrong with black and in my opinion it looks good on everyone as long as it is applied right.

So there's nothing like a good old liner pencil and I am loving this one by Makeup Forever, it's easy to put on and lasts!  No smearing or smudging with this liner:
                                                                               Picture courtesy of: http://www.sephora.com/


And I love a good liquid liner.  I bought this one by Smashbox in October and loved it, until my beautiful Mother used it and accidentally left the cap loose, so I only got about three weeks of use out of it, but it was amazing, especially for cat eyes.

                                                                              Picture courtesy of: http://www.sephora.com/

But I am ready to have a little fun with my eyes and I am in love with the color navy!  So I just now have to decide which brand and type to try!  Here are a few fun ideas though...

M.A.C.  Superslick Eyeline in Signature Blue:

                                                                           Picture courtesy of: http://www.macys.com/


Or Laura Geller's Baked Cake Eyeliner Duo:



                                                                          Picture courtesy of: http://www.laurageller.com/

Or Mally Beauty's 24/7 Professional Eye Lining System in Neat Navy!
                                                                         Picture courtesy of http://www.mallybeauty.com/


So with winter slowly leaving us and spring approaching, have some fun with your eyes and change it up a bit!

Happy Monday to my Mommies out there!!!

Loves....

1 comment:

  1. Hey my love! We need to go makeup shopping stat! btw, I'm awarding you the stylish blogger award. love you sweets!

    http://whitelacquer.blogspot.com/2011/03/pleasantly-surprised-when-i-woke-up.html

    Patience

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...