Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CHEVRON....OH CHEVRON!

So Chevron has been around for years...no I am not talking about the gas station (although I was taught a very long time ago that they do have the best gas).  Ha!

What I am obsessing over is Chevron patterns.  It is back, but really did this trend setting and bold pattern ever leave?


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Argent a chevron gules"
chevron (also spelled cheveron, especially in older documents) is an inverted V-shaped pattern. The word is usually used in reference to a kind of fret in architecture, or to a badge or insignia used in military or police uniforms to indicate rank or length of service, or in heraldry and the designs of flags






Well I adore this print and it is now all the rage or should I say it is again all the rage...

                                                 I am definitely doing this if I don't reupholster

A little much but could be cool for the right home and person:


My girlfriend Patience over at White Lacquer, just got the most amazing area rug and it's quite fabulous. What do you think?


I love this print, but I just can't commit to something so bold quite yet....to be continued.....ha!


Loves.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...