Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HGTV ME PLEASE!

It's late at night and my kids are asleep and my hubby is breathing softly next to me.  He's getting sick and a little uncomfortable so I am praying that he has a good nights sleep, although as I type this he is complaining that I am creating alot of light.  Hey, it's not my fault that my MAC is like a flashlight...ha!

I find that this late right before bed all I want to do is watch HGTV and obsess over all of the remodels and people finding their dream homes...I mean I get some of my greatest ideas from this channel.  I became obsessed thanks to my Mama!  She is amazing when it comes to remodeling and decorating and I draw a lot of inspiration from her as well.  I truly think that her calling is being a Contractor....anyway all I want to do right now is get my home HGTV'd!!!  Hmm...now I just have to think of what show I want to be on!!


Loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...