Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lordy, Lordy my sweet Ping is 40!

I met the coolest girl about 5 years ago, my husband said we are going over to a friend Jason's house to meet their new little daughter and hang out.  I walked into a beautiful home and were welcomed by the nicest women.  She had just had a sweet little girl named Ryan and let me tell you it looked as though she had never given birth.  Her figure is amazing and I know now that her eating habits are impeccable, except when my hubby and her get together, they seem to always fall for anything sweet! I remember rocking Ry to sleep that and talking with Jason and Stacy late into the night.  Well that was five years ago and I still call this women a really, really great friend.  Stacy is not only one of the hardest working people I know, she is kind, giving, beautiful, a great workout partner ;0), a true friend.  "Ping" as I affectionately call her will also let you know what's on her mind and if she doesn't like something that you are doing she will IMMEDIATELY let you know.  That is why my husband always says that Ping is quick to give you a review, you might not like it, but you will respect it.  She is also my partner in crime when it comes to music, especially Sade.  She endured my crazy antics at the Sade concert and stood by my side the entire time.  Let us not forget and I think its your turn to wear the Sade shirt next week!! HEY!!

I watched her marry the love of her life in Montana....

We took a family vacation to Hawaii (amongst numerous other trips).....

 and I was around to see her pregnant with her 2nd daughter as she was with me when I was delivering Kings..

Besides being a fabulous wife, cook and business owner, she is also a fabulous Mommy to two beautiful little girls.  Those little princesses are so lucky to have you Ping!  Keep guiding them in the right direction because you are doing a wonderful job.

Lastly, thank you so much for ALWAYS being there for me and my family.  Can you believe it has been five years already since we first met??  You are a beautiful soul and deserve nothing but the best, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday friend...you don't look a day over 25.

We are forever THE POYARDS!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...