Sunday, February 26, 2012

My sister and nephew are finally here! (Part 1 of 2)

So I left Washington headed to Arizona in 2005 because I had become engaged to B.....

Long story short it has been 7 years since my move and my sister has NEVER BEEN TO AZ TO VISIT ME!!!!  Crazy right??

Well, the wait is over because she's here with my nephew and her really good friend.  It's been so much fun so far, while I was working they headed off to the mall and literally spent about 4 hours there shopping...so much fun, I wish I had the energy to do that with 2 little ones.  They came home with cupcakes, cookies and a couple bottles of wine.  So we sat up and talked and laughed until I couldn't hold my eyelids up anymore.  (I wake up everyday at 6am with my Kings running into our room to state, "Mommy, I wake up!")  So I just can't hang like I used to. Ha!

Then we decided to do something for the kids so we headed off to the Phoenix Children's Museum for a little bit of fun. It was a great few hours spent playing, running, jumping and exploring all things for KIDS!



Kings & Khai painting the rocks....


Kings making oven stone pizzas...



Khai making his as well...

And we cannot forget the littlest cousin of the bunch Kam...
He loved the box and that's about it...ha!

What a great day at the Phoenix Children's Musuem!
To be continued on this fabulous post about my sister coming to town!

Loves....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...