Friday, February 18, 2011

Let the CD'ing begin...

It's official! I am becoming a tree-hugging mama!! We bravely began the process of cloth diapering today also affectionately known as "CD'ING."
I had heard that it is good to wait until your little one is about 2 weeks old but i couldnt resist. However, before I began the process of converting over from sposies to cloth I had to email and expert at www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com (Thanks Kelly for your encouragement)and she confirmed that there was no real benefit to waiting the two week period. So when it came time for the next changing and I had the choice of grabbing a sposie or Baby K's cute red Rumparooz cloth dipe, I grabbed for the cloth, put it on and could not believe that I was now on the road to CD'Ing!!! Whoo that was easy and not as hard as I thought it would be.
I cannot begin to tell you how seamless the transition has been from sposies to cloth, not to mention how cute cloth dipes are on my new little guy. And although I still love a great pair of shoes or handbag and buying too many new outfits for my newest addition, I am doing my little part to making this world a greener place! I encourage all my new and existing Mama's to order a few cloth dipes and give this a try, you might even crossover full-time!

Loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...