Thursday, February 17, 2011

So here's what my stash of Cloth Diapers looks like!

Holy Moly!!!  With only a few weeks to get this cloth diapering thing in order, I was able to accomplish what I set out to do.  Yes!!!  My initial cloth diapers stash is complete....



(**And just a sidenote: this is only my stash for newborn/small size cloth dipes...I have a huge collection of one-size dipes too, just couldn't fit all at once!)

I traveled far and wide to get these dipes together and many thanks to http://www.diaperswappers.com/ and http://www.kellyscloset.com/  for helping me complete my newborn orders.  Both of these sites offer alot of insight into the world of cloth because honestly this journey was a little overwhelming at times.  I also heart the blog: http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/ talk about having every answer to any question you might have, this blog truly has it all!

I chose many different brands to start off my collection from: Happy Heiny's, BumGenius AIO's, VeryBaby, Charlie Banana, FuzziBunz and no collection is complete without a few Thirsties diaper covers with infant prefolds.  Yes these are a little old school, but from what I have read, a lifesaver in the first few weeks of life!  So why not, if they were good enough for me when I was little, then they will be perfect for our new little boy!



Let me say though, this obsession is expensive because let's be honest I want to try them ALL out!  I mean talk about adorable dipes...with the prints and styles available, I find myself ordering and ordering and ordering.  But what I love most is that as long as these dipes remain in good shape they can be re-sold on many sites to either make back some of the money you spent or help to replenish your stash with bigger sizes.  Talk about true RECYCLING!

I think I'm gonna love this cloth diapering thing!!!!! Now all I need is my little man to make his debut into this world and I can't wait to show him off  in his cute cloth dipes!  Pictures of him soon!

Happy Hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...